San Diego Private Bank offers Small Business financing with Small Business Administration loans (SBA). We have an exceptional team of highly qualified and experienced SBA lenders, underwriters and processors dedicated to providing superior service and timeliness to clients qualifying for SBA 7(a) and 504 loans. We provide business start-up loans, loans for business acquisition and partner buyouts, owner-occupied commercial real estate loans, equipment, furniture and fixture and other loans at attractive advance and interest rates. These government guaranteed loans often provide a superior solution for small businesses. Let our experts assist you through the process in an expedited fashion. Loans are available from $100,000 to $5 million.
- Start-up loans: are for businesses with less than one full year of operations where operator has Direct/Relevant/Translatable experience and a Business Plan with two years projections. Minimum equity required is 25% of total project cost. Term up to 10 years with no prepayment penalty
- Business Acquisition/Partner Buyout loans: require Direct/Relevant/Translatable operating experience, a Business Plan with one year projections and a Business Valuation. The minimum owner investment is 15% of total project cost and seller financing may be considered as investment. Loan term up to 10 years with no prepayment penalty. Financing only available for 100% transfer of ownership.
- Commercial Real Estate financing: Standard 90% financing for owner-occupied properties including tenant improvements. Term up to 25 years with three year prepayment penalty (5%, 3%, 1%) and unscheduled principal reductions allowed up to 20% annually without prepayment penalty. Minimum 51% owner-occupied requirement for existing building and new construction financing with construction/take-out all-in-one available if minimum of 60% owner-occupied. Possible to refinance existing notes if note is on unreasonable terms.
- Fixtures and Equipment (new or used): Term generally 10 years with no prepayment penalty
- Loans for Other Purposes: Working capital, Inventory purchase, Business debt refinance and Leasehold improvement loans also available.
Loan pricing can be very attractive. Interest Rates vary depending on the strength of a borrower's financial condition; generally prime + 2.00% to 2.75% floating/adjustable. SBA charges a guaranty fee based on the guaranteed portion of the loan. Guarantee fees start at 2% and increase for larger loans and Guaranty fee can generally be financed. Packaging fee of $1,500 to $2,400 per loan.
Collateral requirements: Generally a 1st lien position required on assets being acquired with loan proceeds. Trust deeds on homes may be required depending on equity position, strength of deal, and other factors. All available forms of collateral required until considered fully secured
Eligibility requirements include: Business must be for-profit with maximum business net worth of $15,000,000 and maximum net profit $5,000,000. Personal credit history with minimum FICO score of 650 and any derogatory credit requires written explanation.
Contact: Michael T. Valenti, SBA Division Manager at 760-759-1709 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org